Business Licenses

Licensing Information

The Town of Gila Bend requires that anyone doing business within the Town limits must have a current Town of Gila Bend Business License. Vendors for a special event are NOT required to obtain a Town of Gila Bend Business License.

Business licenses are based on the Fiscal Year, from July 1st of the current year through June 30th of the following year (example: July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018). Fees for business licenses vary, depending on the type of license your business requires (see associated fees below).

Business licenses must be renewed annually. For your convenience, each year a Business License Renewal Invoice will be mailed to you along with an instructional cover letter. In order to avoid any penalties associated with doing business without a valid business license, your license renewal fee must be received by the Town of Gila Bend prior to July 1st.

Transaction Privilege Tax License Renewal Due January 1st -
 Every business licensed with Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) is required to renew their Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) license. The due date to renew a TPT license is January 1st. TPT licenses are valid for one calendar year, from January 1 through December 31. Licenses renewed within the calendar year must still be renewed at the start of the following calendar year. ADOR strongly encourages taxpayers to register and file online via the  website for easier renewals and faster processing.  

Applications and Links

To view the Town Ordinance regarding business licensing, click on the link below:
Business Licensing Ordinance

To download a fillable Business License Application, click on the appropriate link below:

For a regular business with or without an actual building location in Gila Bend - $100/annual:
Business License Application

For a business that sells alcohol for consumption (beer, spirits, wine) - $250/annually:
Business License Application

For a person/business wishing to do business on a day-to-day basis, door-to-door sales or at a temporary location (outside a regular business location, vacant lot, etc.) for a set number of days (THIS IS NOT FOR SPECIAL EVENT VENDORS) - $100/day:
Peddler/Solicitor License Application

Commercial Hauler (trash/garbage services) - $1,250:
Commercial Hauler License Application

Insurance (Auto, Home, etc.) - Exempt/No fee - Application required:
Business License Application

Marijuana Dispensary: Fee To Be Determined:
Business License Application