Gila Bend Local Voting Qualifications and Registration
Do You Meet the Qualifications?
To register to vote in Arizona you must meet the following qualifications (A.R.S. §16-101):
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next regular General Election
You cannot register to vote in Arizona if (A.R.S. §16-101):
- You have been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored
- You have been adjudicated incompetent
Ways You Can Register to Vote:
If you have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. Card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD), you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration.
- Simply log on to Service Arizona and select your language preference, then click “Begin Voter Registration”.
- Verify your voter eligibility by entering your information in the required fields. Verify your address information. You can now select your party preference!
You can either print off a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your County Recorder’s office.
You may visit your County Recorder’s office and fill out a registration form in person.
Address Confidentiality Program Members (ACP)
You should only register to vote through the ACP process, protected voter registration. After you have successfully registered to vote you will receive a voter registration card in the mail within 4-6 weeks.
Update Your Information:
You should update your voter information if any of the following apply:
- You recently moved to a new address
- Your name has been legally changed
- You would like to change your political party affiliation